3 hours of instruction on 3 CDs!
The fun and easy way(r) to communicate effectively in a new language!
Want to speak German? Don't have a lot of time? This practical audio set is designed to help you learn quickly and easily at home or on the road. From basic greetings and expressions to grammar and conversations, you'll grasp the essentials and start communicating right away! Plus, you can follow along with the handy 96-page portable guide - filled with the words and phrases you'll hear on the CDs, plus a mini dictionary.
Edward Swick has been a foreign language instructor for more than 30 years. He works on German and ESL instructional materials.
Discover how to:
* Handle greetings and introductions
* Ask questions and understand answers
* Build your vocabulary
* Talk about numbers, time, and the calendar
* Ask for directions
* Get help at a hotel, the bank, or a store
Skip around and learn at your own pace
* CD 1: Get started with basic words and phrases.
* CD 2: Form sentences and practice parts of speech.
* CD 3: Handle real-world situations.