Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring withLonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland´s Best Tripsyour passport to uniquely encountering this region by car. Featuring 30 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures on which you can experience awe inspiring views of the Swiss Alps or Austrian Tyrol or the picturesque towns and castles of Southern Germany´s Romantic Road, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland´sBest Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Germany, Berlin, Munich, Dresden, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, the Rhine, Romantic Road, Lake Constance, Switzerland, Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva, Zurich, Geneva, Austria, Tyrol, Vienna, Salzburg and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland´s Best Trips is perfect for exploring Germany, Austria and Switzerland via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a European trip sans a car? Lonely Planet´s Germany, Austriaor Switzerland guides, our most comprehensive country guides are perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover GermanyorDiscover Switzerland, photo-rich guides to the countries´ most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific German or Austriancity? Check out Lonely Planet´s Berlin, Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest or Viennaguides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket Berlin a handy-sized guide focused on the can´t-miss sights for a quick trip.
There´s More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe´s picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet´s Best Trips guides to France, Italy, Ireland and Spain & Portugal or Lonely Planet´s Road Trips guides to Chateaux of the Loire Valley, Provence & Southeast France and Normandy & D-Day Beaches
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.