Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Singapore is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Try the local grub at one of the many hawker centres, join in the national sport and go shopping at Orchard Road, or have breakfast with orang-utans at the Singapore Zoo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet´s Pocket Singapore:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Holland Village, Tanglin Village, Orchard Road, Sentosa, Southwest Singapore, Little India, Kampong Glam, Chinatown, CBD, Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay, the Quays, the Colonial District, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet´s Pocket Singapore a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can´t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Singapore´s neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet´s Singapore guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet´s Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer or Lonely Planet´sDiscover Malaysia & Singapore for a photo-rich guide to the region´s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.