Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Spainis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the exquisite perfection of the Alhambra, hike the Pyrenean high country and laze on the Mediterranean´s best beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet´s Spain Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, art, bullfighting, politics, food, Basque culture, flamenco, outdoor activities, politics
- Free, convenient pull-outBarcelonamap (included in print version), plus over 100colour maps
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, Navarra, Seville, Granada, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, Mallorca, Ibiza, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain our most comprehensive guide to Spain, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
- Looking for a guide focused on Barcelona or Madrid? Check out Lonely Planet´s Barcelona and Lonely Planet´s Madrid guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city´s most popular attractions; or Pocket Barcelonaand Pocket Madrid, handy-sized guides focused on the can´t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet´s Western Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all Western Europe has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Anthony Ham, Brendan Sainsbury, Stuart Butler, Kerry Christiani, Andy Symington, Josephine Quintero and Isabella M F Noble.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.