The Nomad Prepper: A Guide to Mobile Survival is an excellent resource and foundational guide that covers many topics of going mobile in a survival situation. Especially helpful for the seeker and the new-to-prepping, there are also many great ideas for even the seasoned prepper.
With The Nomad Prepper, you'll learn the following:
- Discover if mobile survival is the best path for you and your family;
- Learn which items you should pack for your travels and the things you should avoid bringing with;
- Decide which tools you will need, depending on your location and how many people you are traveling and surviving with;
- Come to grips with the what, where, when and how mobile survival and nomad prepping can work for you and your family;
- Understand food and water safety, self-survival, and how to survive on the road for long periods of time, including how to start a fire, how to hunt and gather food, how to find or construct a shelter, and so much more!