GQ How to Win at Life
The expert guide to excelling at everything you do
From the magazine synonymous with looking sharp and living smart comes the definitive handbook of skills for the modern man.
Based on interviews with the world's foremost authorities - including Richard Branson, Jamie Oliver, Tracey Emin, Andy McNab, Tom Daley, Alastair Campbell, Dynamo and many others - step-by-step illustrated guides show you how to win at fashion, sport, food and drink, work, romance, travel and the unexpected.
You will learn:
- How to master sushi etiquette
- How to neutralize a crisis
- How to fold a suit for crease-free travel
- How to give a killer foot massage
- How to win big at the casino
- How to dance without looking like your dad
- How to get quality sleep on a night flight
- How to ace the job interview
- How to survive a kidnapping
... plus dozens of other insider techniques.
Charlie Burton is a journalist based in London. As Senior Commissioning Editor of GQ he writes everything from celebrity profiles to political opinion. In 2015, he started the magazine's monthly how-to column, 'Bring Your "A" Game', which inspired this book. He is a graduate of Lincoln College, Oxford, and was formerly the Associate Editor of Wired.
For 30 years, GQ has been the premier magazine for men. The winner of 67 major awards, it brings the very best of men's lifestyle and fashion to millions around the world each month.