The Book You Wish Your Parents Had Read (and Your Children Will Be Glad That You Did)
THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.Sofort per Download lieferbar
- Sie können dieses eBook verschenken i
'Hugely warm, wise, hopeful and encouraging' Alain de Botton
'So clear and true ... Helpful for all relationships in life, not just parent-child' Nigella Lawson
Every parent wants their child to be happy and every parent wants to avoid screwing them up. But how do you achieve that?
In this absorbing, clever and funny book, renowned psychotherapist Philippa Perry tells us what really matters and what behaviour it is important to avoid - the vital dos and don'ts of parenting.
Instead of mapping out the 'perfect' plan, Perry offers a big-picture look at the elements that lead to good parent-child relationships. This refreshing, judgement-free book will help you to:
· Understand how your own upbringing may affect your parenting
· Accept that you will make mistakes and learn what you can do about them
· Break negative cycles and patterns
· Handle your own and your child's feelings
· Understand what different behaviours communicate
Full of sage and sane advice, this is the book that every parent will want to read and every child will wish their parents had.
EVERY parent should read this book, however old their child. In fact, any adult in a relationship should read it too. Distilled in less than 250 pages is a road map to healthy relationships. Required reading