Beginning Programming All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
7 books in 1 -- your key to programming success!
Your one-stop guide to programming concepts in a variety of languages
If you've been curious about what it takes to program a computer and make it do your bidding, here's the place to start! Each of these handy minibooks covers an important element of programming. You'll find out about compiling, algorithms, best practices, debugging your programs, and more, illustrated in several programming languages.
Discover how to:
* Decide what you want your program to do
* Program in different languages
* Turn your instructions into machine language
* Use programming best practices
* Understand data structures, algorithms, and syntax
Wallace Wang is a bestselling author with more than 2.3 million For Dummies books in print. He wrote Beginning Programming For Dummies and moonlights as a stand-up comic.