# 1 best-selling guide to Panama*
Lonely PlanetPanama is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip coconuts on a Caribbean beach; lay eyes on the awe-inspiring Panama Canal; or hike through sublime cloud forests; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Panama and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Panama:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - land & wildlife, music, cuisine, arts, politics, history
- Over46 maps
- Covers Panama City, Panama Province, Cocle Province, Peninsula deAzuero, Veraguas Province, Chiriqui Province, Bocas del Toro Province, Colon Province, Comarca de Kuna Yala, Darien Province and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetPanama, our most comprehensive guide to Panama, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Central America on a Shoestring.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Panama. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA