Relevant and Proof Terms Unveiled
The Unfair Advantage of Semantic Analysis to Double your SEO and Triple your AdSense Results
Ranking your website at the top of Google's search results is not impossible. In fact, it is easier than it seems if you know how to appeal to Google and to your users. This book teaches you the keys to success in SEO ranking, with lessons suited to all skill levels.
We have learned these techniques the hard way, we fought, we were defeated, stood up, studied, shared, investigated, innovated, and after many frustrations we got some guidelines that helped us to greatly improve our SEO and that may help many other webmasters to get huge improvements.
Many of the techniques exposed in these book are already explained in many other books but we have repeated them here, for one important reason: they matter. Google currently pays attention to about 250 signals, and every one of these techniques aim to get a good rating in most of them.
Some of the techniques are absolutely exclusive to this book and curiously are the ones that may skyrocket your SEO or AdSense results.
Semantic SEO is evolving in intelligent, unique and funny ways. Here we will show you incredible discoveries that will let you make the best of these changes.
Statistical Correlations provide evidence that new signals like Relevant and Proof terms strongly affect SEO and here we explain how to take advantage of them.
Year after year, search engine ranking systems become more and more sophisticated and to succeed among the best you need to understand how they work.
What you will find in this book:
● Accelerate the creation of high quality content using advanced semantic tools like Seologies.
● How to solve your content problems and understand how Google Panda 4.1 and Hummingbird may be harming your ranking.
● How to improve your metrics and draw the right conclusions from them.
● How to take advantage of long tail keywords without falling prey to spam filters.
● How to even triple your AdSense Results
● How to avoid surprises - learn to think like Google and anticipate changes.
● Content is king; how to create content to convey professionalism and mastery of the topic.
● How to select the best keywords and learn how to organize and use them in your website.
● Learn new semantic concepts like relevant terms and proof terms and how they apply to your content.
● How to use the best tools: work smarter, not harder, to stand out in Google.
● Learn how the design and usability of your website can affect your ranking and the best ways to find and fix errors.
● How to rate highly in all areas: Google uses over 200 signals (data) to rank your pages; how to optimize all components of your page and use effective URLs, meta tags, and labels.
● How to get feedback from Google; learn to use Google tools to understand shortcomings and improve your website.