* Optimize your code so that it runs faster
* Create Ajax applications with the XmlHttpRequest object
* Validate web forms to improve usability
* Take control of your web pages with the DOM
* Search and replace text using regular expressions.
* Navigate the DOM and create, delete, and move elements on the page.
* Validate email addresses on your web forms.
* Print inline error messages when validating forms.
* Minimize the problems associated with popup windows.
* Make a slideshow of images.
* Ensure your code works on different browsers.
* Make a style sheet switcher.
* Build an accessible drop-down menu system.
* Construct drag 'n' drop interfaces using AJAX.
* Use the XMLHttpRequest object to build AJAX applications.
* And much more!