PHILIP'S - THE FASTEST GROWING BRAND OF UK ROAD ATLASES
No. 1 in the UK for clear maps
'Good balance between detail and clarity with excellent town maps' What Car?
Mapping at a scale of 3 miles to 1 inch = 1:200,000
Philip's: Britain's clearest maps for motorists
Completely updated and revised for 2019
- Special feature: The perils of Britain's country roads - or why I use a dash cam.
- 160 pages of fully updated super-clear road maps
- 10 pages of detailed route-planning maps - plan your route in advance
- 88 indexed town-centre maps
- 14 pages of city approach maps with named arterial roads
- 2 page road map of Ireland
Philip's 2019 Complete Road Atlas Britain and Ireland is the top-of-the-range, spiral-bound atlas featuring fully updated maps from the Philip's digital database. The maps are super-clear. They have been voted Britain's clearest and most detailed in an independent consumer survey.
Philip's 2019 Complete Road Atlas Britain and Ireland contains 160 pages of road maps covering Britain at 3 miles to 1 inch, with the Western Isles, Orkney and Shetland at smaller scales. The maps clearly mark service areas, roundabouts and multi-level junctions, and in rural areas distinguish between roads over and under 4 metres wide.
The atlas also includes a 2-page road map of Ireland, 10 pages of route-planning maps, a distance table, 10 large-scale city approach maps with named arterial roads, and an expanded section of 88 extra-detailed and fully indexed town and city plans.