Angular: Up and Running
Learning Angular, Step by Step
Author Shyam Seshadri takes you step-by-step through Angular's core building blocks in detail. You'll start by creating a simple Angular application before diving into Angular components, services, server calls, routing, and production requirements. By the end of the book, you'll be ready to use Angular for your own applications.
- Set up your development environment to build Angular applications rapidly
- Use Angular directives to construct common functionality for your application
- Create and test Angular components for building effective user interfaces
- Manage user input by building template-driven and reactive forms
- Understand when to use built-in Angular services and when and how to create your own
- Make HTTP calls and handle use cases that surface when working with servers
- Use Angular's routing module to encapsulate various pages and pieces using a different route
- Build an Angular application for production and learn how to deploy a performant Angular application
Shyam is the CTO at ReStok Ordering Solutions based out of India. He has previously worked at both Amazon and Google as a Software Engineer, and has headed the engineering for Hopscotch, an e-commerce startup based out of Mumbai. He has written two books on Angular, a polyglot when it comes to programming languages and enjoys working full-stack and developing innovative solutions.