Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads withLonely Planet Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips your passport to uniquely encountering Loire Valley and Burgundy by car. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you´ll visit along the way, see famous chateaux, wines and medieval architecture, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Chateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Loire Valley, Burgundy, Route des Grands Crus, Chinon and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetChateaux of the Loire Valley Road Trips is perfect for exploring Loire Valley and Burgundy via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet France´s Best Trips covers road trip itineraries for the whole country, Lonely PlanetFrance, our most comprehensive guide to France, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover France a photo-rich guide to the country´s most popular attractions.
- Also looking for a guide focused Paris? Check out Lonely Planet Parisfor a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Pocket Paris a handy-sized guide focused on the can´t-miss sights for a quick trip.
There´s More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe´s picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet´s Road Trips guides to Normandy & D-Day Beaches and Provence & Southeast France or Lonely Planet´s Best Trips guides to France,Italy and Ireland
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.