Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet´s Best of Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet´s Best of Ireland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, politics, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Cork, Ring of Kerry, Galway, Clare, Sligo, Donegal, Belfast, Derry, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet´s Best of Ireland, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Ireland´s most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet´s Ireland guide.
- Looking for a guide for Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet´s Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all Dublin has to offer; or Lonely Planet´s Pocket Dublin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can´t-miss sights for a quick trip
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.