Discover Europe with the ‘Only In’ Guides – only the most beautiful cities and their unusual sights! The ideal city guides for travellers who want to escape the crowds and go beyond the well-known paths, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew their city.
- A comprehensive illustrated guide to more than 80 fascinating and unusual historical sights in one of Europe's great capital cities
- Hidden courtyards, mysterious cellars, little-known museums and forgotten cemeteries
- From the Romans and Napoleon to Hitler and the Habsburgs
- The Holy Lance, Fool's Tower, Klimt's Last Studio, and the secret of dreams
- James Bond, Montezuma, Harry Lime and the Tattooed Lady
- Recommended for visitors to Vienna wishing to discover something a little different, as well as for those inhabitants who perhaps thought they already knew the cityThe book is also available in German.