It's time to transform your approach to work, to activate your full potential, and live the life you've always dreamed of!
Introducing The Cadence Effect: Transform Your Life with Intentionally Productive Habits.
- Are you tired of feeling stuck in unproductive routines?
- Do you struggle to achieve your goals, despite your best efforts?
- Is your life too distracted to create momentum on what matters?
- Are you burning out before you meet your deadlines?
Studies show that more than half the global workforce are experiencing burnout due to overwork. It's time to change our approach to work so we can transform our life!
This inspiring, jam-packed book offers proven strategies that show you how to develop intentionally productive habits and build a cadence to propel you toward success and fulfilment.
Whether you're a busy professional, an entrepreneur, or student, The Cadence Effect is a must-read for anyone looking to take control of their life, elevate their performance, and craft their future success.
"An insightful, instructive guide and user-friendly roadmap that helps steer us Type A's away from burnout and onto the path of sustainable productivity." ~ Trudi Roth, Writer & Founder, It's The TruStory
Drawing on cutting-edge research and real-life examples, The Cadence Effect includes exercises, prompts and tools to increase your energy, focus, and productivity, boost your creativity, and bolster your wellbeing.
- Discover how to cultivate the mindset and behaviours of successful high achievers.
- Learn how to accomplish more in less time.
- Become empowered to manage your stress better and reduce your chances of burnout.
With step-by-step guidance, you'll build momentum to help you overcome procrastination and achieve your most important goals.
"Terrific thoughts and ideas on ways to be far more productive with less time!" ~ Kelly Berry, Founder, Learn Start Grow
Are you ready to start building the habits you need to help you create more cadence in your work days and more meaning in your life?
GET YOUR COPY OF THE CADENCE EFFECT TODAY!
- The 228 page EBOOK edition, excludes the doodle illustrations and reflection section chapters found in the print book.
- There is a separate 35 page PDF WORKBOOK containing the Reflection Exercises, which can be purchased directly from thecadenceeffect.com.
"In a busy world of distractions, finding focus is difficult. Mich Bondesio perfectly articulates how these external factors impact our lives, and shares practical and meaningful ways to establish better rhythm and purpose in what we do." ~ Catarina King, Co-Founder, Society1
About the Author:
Michelle Bondesio is a writer, speaker, coach and entrepreneur. Her focus is on transforming our habits and practices to activate more of our potential, both at work and in life. Mich is the founder of Creating Cadence, the host of the Creating Cadence podcast, and the author of The Cadence Effect. Originally from South Africa, Mich currently lives between the UK and France, and works with clients around the world. She's a traveller at heart, always on the lookout for new learning adventures.
Kurze Frage zu unserer Seite
Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback
Wir nutzen Ihr Feedback, um unsere Produktseiten zu verbessern. Bitte haben Sie Verständnis, dass wir Ihnen keine Rückmeldung geben können. Falls Sie Kontakt mit uns aufnehmen möchten, können Sie sich aber gerne an unseren Kund*innenservice wenden.zum Kundenservice